This week is about Standing Up and Being You. All week long and then hopefully for a lot longer than that!
This is not your normal Colors of Your Week Report. This week is different, this week has one message and one message only and it’s coming from behind us (literally).
I’m talking about our ancestors, particularly the women in your lineage. This week is about honoring them and yourself for everything that needed to be lived through to bring you to this moment in time!
My sister has been researching our family genealogy for a long time, and in her last couple of years she discovered that on my mom’s side of the family, we come from immense wealth – sadly no one knows where the cash ended up, but it was there at one time – and witchcraft. No lie. My 4x Great Grandma was a millionaire many times over in the 1800’s! My 6x Great Grandma was one of the first women imprisoned for witchcraft in Salem, MA back in the day. She served seven months when she was 70! Can you say bad-ass?
There is a long line of bad-ass warrior women standing behind me, and I’m 100% sure that you’ve got your own collection of bad-ass warrior women standing behind you.
It’s a good week to give thanks to our ancestors, for the choices they made that allow us the choices before us.
This week is the time to align with the warriors who came before you and who made it possible or you to be you.
If they could speak, I feel that this is what they would say:
“You didn’t come all this way to not stand tall, to not be yourself. You have the power of many strong generations standing behind you. You can do anything. You can be anyone. You are a warrior bad-ass with a long line of warrior bad-asses backing you.
Act like it. If you can’t act like it, fake it till you make it.
Remember, you’re one of a kind; you deserve the best; there’s absolutely nothing wrong with believing in yourself 100%, and if that’s hard to do, remember the warrior women (and men) who literally exist in your DNA and who have your back.
Don’t let your ancestors down. Don’t let yourself down.
You matter. You are important. You wouldn’t be on the planet if that wasn’t true!”
It’s taken a lot for you to even be here right now. A LOT HAD TO GO RIGHT! That alone should blow your mind.
You are enough. You’re awesome. You’re amazing and it’s OK to act like it.
You choose the colors this week! (and be sure to enter your palette and art in the contest – details below!)
DON’T MISS THE CONTEST!
You can Win a Month in The Coloring Book Clubhouse, A 15- Minute Intuitive Card Reading with Me plus, Choose Any Book (or 2 Coloring Packs) from my Etsy Store!
Plus your palette will be featured in an Upcoming Colors of the Week Kit and I will analyze your color choices for you in the Coloring Book Coach Group!
1. Download the Colors of Your Week Coloring Kit here (see link above)
2. Choose the Five Colors You Feel You Resonate with this Week to Color the Picture
3. Color in the Palette with Your Five Colors
4. Color in the picture “I am Enough” with the Same Colors
5. Post your Picture in The Coloring Book Coach Coloring Group on Facebook by September 15, 2018 (and I’d love to hear why you chose the colors you did and what they mean to you, if you want to share!)
Winner chosen randomly on September 17, 2018
*Current Clubhouse members Prize Package is: 30 Minute Private Color Along with Me or a 15- Minute Intuitive Card Reading, plus a One of a Kind Coloring Sheet Created Just for You! And, your palette will be featured in an Upcoming Colors of the Week Kit and I will analyze your color choices for you in the Coloring Book Coach Group!
Kim A. Flodin
Wise Woman of the Woods
FREE coloring book!
FREE Guide on How to Say No!
How in the HELL did I Get Here Podcast Archive.
* Note: Intuitive Insights are provided for entertainment purposes only. I make no claims that the insights should be used for any purpose beyond entertainment and strongly discourage the use of these insights for any reason other than amusement. The Coloring Book Coach is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from your access this information.