Powered by RedCircle
It's another amazing month, be sure to tune in to find out more about this month's theme, plus your themes for each month and the helpful tools that come with them. And, if you can, join Kim, The Coloring Book Coach, in her Fall in Love with Yourself Facebook Group every Monday this month at 2 pm PDT for more information on the week ahead, plus fun and prizes!
If you're finding this podcast helpful, please leave are review on iTunes and tell your friends!
- Join me on Facebook! facebook.com/groups/fallinginlovewithyourself
- Follow me on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How in the HELL Did I Get Here
- Our music today comes from the website https://filmmusic.io and is called "Walking Stars - Nostalgic Emotional Piano Underscore" by Rafael Krux (https://www.orchestralis.net/) and is being used under a Creative Commons License CC BY http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
wise women love themselves
Wise Women Love Themselves, formally known as Fall in Love with Yourself Now, is designed to help women live their best lives and become their best selves. Host Kim A. Flodin, also known as the Wise Woman of the Woods is an intuitive, healer and a true wise woman who provides you with a theme and mindful moment to help support you throughout your week and life.