August 2020 - Good enough is not good enough. It's time to stop settling for less than we deserve or desire.
August 2020 – Enjoy the monthly and weekly themes and the tools that come along with them from Kim A. Flodin, Reiki Master. Intuitive Healer and Guide
Save 15% on your first session with Kim, use the code HOW15 in the Booking Notes when you make your appointment at TheColoringBookCoach.com
Where to find Emma Isaacs freebie: https://emmaisaacs.co.uk/
Find all my book recommendations at Bookshop.org/thecoloringbookcoach.
What I’m reading:
Untamed by Glennon Doyle
The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
Anything written by William Kent Krueger
Where you can support the show: Buymeacoffee.com/thecoloringbookcoach
What I’m watching:
In the Dark – Netflix
Before Dark – Apple TV
Community – Netflix
Cinema Paradiso – Direct TV
Fly Away Home – Direct TV
Apps I’m using:
WHM – the Wim Hof Breathing App (it’s Free)
HITT – for High-Intensity Workout Training
DownDog – Yoga workouts
- Use code HOW15 to save 15% on any session with Kim at The Coloring Book Coach
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgehere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, Believer. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Leave a Reply.
Wise Women Love Themselves is on hiatus.
How in the HELL did I Get Here is on hiatus.
Listen now if you if you like to laugh at life's more bizarro moments.
Join Kim and her four funny sisters sharing true stories of the craziness which are their lives!
This podcast is filled with true WTF moments and more than a little bit of swearing!
It's a joyful, irreverent, sarcastic, ridiculous, and hilarious listen!
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: