May 2020 you must give up the life you planned in order to have the life that is waiting for you
Powered by RedCircle
It's another amazing month, be sure to tune in to find out more about this month's theme, plus your themes for each month and the helpful tools that come with them. And, if you can, join Kim, The Coloring Book Coach, in her Fall in Love with Yourself Facebook Group every Monday this month at 2 pm PDT for more information on the week ahead, plus fun and prizes!
If you're finding this podcast helpful, please leave are review on iTunes and tell your friends!
- Join me on Facebook! facebook.com/groups/fallinginlovewithyourself
- Follow me on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How in the HELL Did I Get Here
- Our music today comes from the website https://filmmusic.io and is called "Walking Stars - Nostalgic Emotional Piano Underscore" by Rafael Krux (https://www.orchestralis.net/) and is being used under a Creative Commons License CC BY http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Leave a Reply.
Wise Women Love Themselves is on hiatus.
How in the HELL did I Get Here is on hiatus.
Listen now if you if you like to laugh at life's more bizarro moments.
Join Kim and her four funny sisters sharing true stories of the craziness which are their lives!
This podcast is filled with true WTF moments and more than a little bit of swearing!
It's a joyful, irreverent, sarcastic, ridiculous, and hilarious listen!
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: